Share buttons

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Today was a long run.  I did .5 to warm up on the TM.  11.92 miles at 8:30 pace.  24 half mile laps.  Laps 22-23 at 7:46 and 7:49.  The 24th lap was at 8:11. I restarted my Garmin and did the last 1.3 miles home at a 9:30 pace.

I had 16 oz. of PhysioPhyx  recovery drink, but I felt pretty spent.

I bought a week of Cryotherapy that includes one whole body treatment a day and one localized treatment per day.  With my terrible circulation, I was pretty scared that I might get frost bite,  I wore two pairs of socks.  My feet were a little cold, but my hands were fine.  I did a localized treatment on both knees.  One was included, but I paid $8 for the other knee.

I felt great after the treatment, but I'm not sure if it will have any long term effect.  I guess I'll see what a week can do for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment