Share buttons

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

After the race on Sunday, I couldn't get myself up on Monday and run.  Since I tutor on Mondays, I couldn't run right after work, and I had to be back from the run in enough time to shower for a meeting.  I had to settle for a short 4.7.  I didn't even warm up on the track.  I was tired, sore and a bit miserable.

On Tuesday, again, I didn't get up, and I had to run after work.  This time, I warmed up a little and was able to get in almost 11.  The weather was perfect.  I did a P90X3 stretch tape (dynamix) & five hip exercises, after running.  I wanted to do a few more exercises, but I was exhausted and still sore, both from falling and actually running.

Today, I had a short day schedule, so I was home early.  It was a little windy but not too bad.  I did 1/2 mile on the TM, 1 mile easy, 4 miles at MP & 4 miles easy.  The 4 miles at MP were a little fast:  7:43.  After I had PhysioPhyx.  That stuff costs a lot, so I'm not sure that I'll keep using it.  Although, I has a bowl of pasta for breakfast, a huge brownie at work and a diet frozen lunch for lunch, I felt pretty dizzy after the run.  That brownie alone was probably 1000 calories, so I can't imagine that I didn't have enough calories in me.  I guess I needed some good carbs, instead of just sugar.  Also, I've had a headache all day.  I had the headache before the brownie, but sweets always give me a headache, so I'm not surprised that my headache never went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment