Share buttons

Sunday, July 3, 2022

Saturday, 7/2/2022

I did a 7AM Fluid running class called Fundamentals + 5K. This is probably my least favorite class. I did not like the cuing in the first half. It was a level 1 class, so I expected it to be easy, but the cuing was not consistent with all the other classes I've done. In the other classes, "jog it out," is only said between sets, but in this class, "jog it out" was cued during the working set. It made it confusing. I thought the set was over, but we were in the middle of the set. The second half of the class was a 5k, that is 28 minutes of non-stop running. The 5k was excruciating. The music was crap, as in almost non-existent. If we can't have good music, I wish it at least had a beat that you could follow. My only problem with Fluid running is that there is absolutely no thought as to how even a beat could enhance the workout. The visualization cuing was fine, but with no change of pace I was struggling. My husband said that I had a miserable look on my face. I won't do this class again. I'd rather do a thirty minute interval class, and then put on my own music for a 5K.

When we got home I did an endless amount of PT exercises. I was dragging. then, back to the gym for 5X5s.

In the evening, we went on a 4 mile hike with the pooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment