Share buttons

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Thursday & Friday, 7/7-8/2022

Thursday, 7/7/2022

I was at the pool at 7AM for a Fluid Running class. I felt to much better than the last couple of days.

It is Thursday, so that means back to the gym for 5 X 5s. This workout was much more pleasant than the last, as well.


Friday 7/8/2022

7AM Fluid running, as usual. I did Running Like a Pro to my own music. It was quite enjoyable. Unfortunately, I noticed that my knee was swelling yesterday. It hurt a little today.

I had a physical therapy appointment. I iced at the end of it, because my knee did not feel great.

We did a short hike with the dog (1.5 miles) in the afternoon.


We got Regal Unlimited and went and saw our first movie. We saw Jurassic World: Dominion. This was not my first choice, but my husband got to choose the movie. I did not think that the movie was great, but I did think it was fine. It was exactly what you would expect from a Jurassic Word Movie. There was nothing done especially well. There were holes in the plot, but it was an enjoyable ride.

Click here for movie review.


No comments:

Post a Comment