Share buttons

Friday, March 16, 2018

Easy Rainbow Friday, 3/16/2018

Rainbow

I did not run the double yesterday which left me with double the miles to do today. I knew it was going to rain in the afternoon, but I didn't get up when the alarm rang. I really should have because I didn't realize how busy I was going to be. It was quite a challenge fitting in an 11 mile run, but I managed. The rain was fun, but I got it all wrong. I didn't go out with a jacket at first and it poured, so I stopped home for a jacket for the second half of the run. For must of the second half, it didn't rain and the jacket was stiflingly hot. Luckily, it started to rain pretty good for the last couple of miles which cooled me off.  All in all, it was pretty fun. Bonus: after the run, I saw a rainbow.

Challenge:  Jump, Jump, Jump
There is a Skirt Sports challenge to post a jump photo. I told myself that that was one challenge that I wasn't going to do, but I kept seeing great pics; so I decided to give it a try. My kids took turns trying to coach me through the shots. I couldn't stop laughing, because my attempts were so spastic. Now that I have tried and was only moderately successful, the challenge is really on! I can take a crack at it, once a month. I figure that it's like anything else. Practice makes perfect. I'm going to get a great photo one of these days. Until then, I'll have a good time trying. It was fun messing around with the kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment