Share buttons

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Marathon Pace Thursday, 3/15/2018

Training:  This morning I ran 7.6 miles at the perfect marathon pace of 7:53.  I remembered to take a couple of puffs of my inhaler, and I had a scoop of Ucan before the run. It was difficult, as always, but it was a successful MP run.

I'm planning on a double after work. I only have four miles on the schedule, but I might make it 9 and cut tomorrow's run short. I'll let you know tomorrow, what I actually did.

News:  Skirt Sports Sale

Skirt Sports Sale
Skirtsports is having a Sale on the Sale! I’m still kicking myself for missing the last sale. This is a good one. Use LUKYYOU20 for an extra 20% off of sale items, no additional coupons or discounts can be used on the same order. The sale runs through 3/18/2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment