Share buttons

Friday, June 9, 2023

Week 2: Day 10 Patellofemoral Joint Replacement

 Friday, June 9, 2023

I opened my eyes and jumped right into morning exercises. It took forever for me to get through them. I actually stopped and had breakfast in between, and then finished up. I was moving like a snail.

In the afternoon, I went to the park to walk again. I think I really have a hand on some self talk to get me walking more naturally. "Toe off, bend-pain, heel." this means push off to my very tip toe. Then bend my knee until I feel pain,. Finally, plant the heel. I think my walking is looking pretty good, but it takes complete concentration.


 

 PT went well. I got a some normal hip stuff to add, like clam shells. After PT, my whole leg was throbbing. I decided to take something. I've got my fingers crossed that I won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment