Share buttons

Friday, March 2, 2018

Friday Easy Run, 3/2/2018

Tortellini and Meatball Soup
Tortellini & Meatball Soup
Makings for a Juice
Yesterday, I made Tortellini and Meatball Pressure Cooker Soup for dinner.  I got the recipe from Copycat Recipes. My family loves this.  We have it at least twice a month. It has a lot of greens in it, so I, usually, save the stems for a juice.

Training
This morning was a little bit colder than I anticipated. The temperature was mild, but because it was so wet out, it felt cold. There was a little bit of a breeze too. As soon as I stepped outside, I turned back to get my gloves.

I got up early, but it took me a while to get out of the house this morning. I knew that I was going to run, and I knew that I was making myself late but I just kept thinking of things to do before I left. I ran 6 easy miles. The run was fine. Not fantastic or anything, but I’m listening to a really entertaining book.




No comments:

Post a Comment