Share buttons

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Speed Tuesday, 3/13/2018

Yesterday was a recovery run. I ran 6.2 miles at a super slow pace. I was worn out from Saturday's 13 miler and Sunday's 17 miler.

Speed Intervals
Today was a speed day. Since I knew that I would be running in the rain, I planned to skip the speed intervals and just run easy. When I got out there, though, it wasn't raining, at first, and the wind wasn't too bad. I decided to see if I could get the speed intervals in before it started to rain. I ran four 1200s with 400 recovery jogs. My paces were good, but, after the intervals, I was ready to be done. I had a long way to go.  It was seven more miles in the rain before I got home. As usual, more calories at lunch would have been helpful. I ate a sandwich and an orange before the run. I know that helped. I didn't wear a jacket, but I wasn't too cold. I've run 69.5 miles over the last 7 days. I'm tired. It's a wrap. Rest day here I come!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment