Share buttons

Monday, March 5, 2018

Skirt Sports Zip ‘Em Up C/D Bra Review Part 2

There are three things that are important to me about a bra. The first is functionality of the bra. I need bras that minimize bounce during running.  The second is that I need a bra that provides visual coverage for the outlines of a woman's breasts.  Third, I want a bra that provides nice shape under clothing.  My sister, Lisa, provided pics of the bra, but I specifically asked her to take a video with a shirt over the bra, so that we could get a look at the bra the way most people wear it (with a shirt on top).



Use my discount code, 825Sign, at Skirt Sports for a 15% discount off of a full priced item.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I love the bra and that it hides under the Skirt tanks. I would love a little more coverage, especially for long runs!

    ReplyDelete