Share buttons

Monday, March 5, 2018

Skirt Sports Zip ‘Em Up C/D Bra Review

My sister, Lisa, was in the market for a sports bra, so she decided to try one of the Skirt Sports bras.  I asked her to write a review. She agreed, and here are her thoughts.

Skirt Sports Zip ‘Em Up C/D Bra Review

I am always on the lookout for great sports bras for C/D cups that do not have to be put on over the head so when I found out that Sport Skirt offered zip up sports bras, I got excited and when I saw the price I knew I had to try one.  Let’s start with the price.  The bras are by no means cheap but they are comparable to other sports bras that I normally purchase and in the range of $44 to $50.  The one I purchased was $48 with a $5 discount and $7.50 added for shipping.  I love free shipping but my bra was delivered in 2 days, which was quicker than expected.  I didn’t even have time to check the tracking and there it was.

Overall, I would give this bra an A+.  I like the way it looked under my top.  It had the perfect amount of compression to keep bouncing to a minimum.  I must admit, it was not the easiest to get zipped up but I really don’t think there is a cure for that.  Once it was zipped, it provided pretty good coverage.  For my first use of this bra, I taught 3 Zumba classes and had no issues at all.  I liked the way it felt and preformed.  One of the best features of this bra is the adjustable straps which have hooks that will not slide during a hard workout.  Several other bras that I own will not stay adjusted through an entire workout.  You should never have that problem with this bra.  I would buy this bra again and try others from this company.  I do really wish they had a bigger variety colors though.



See Part 2 (previous post) for video of the Zip 'Em Up c/d Bra.

Use my discount code, 825Sign, at Skirt Sports for a 15% discount off of a full priced item.

Bloggers
Feel free to add a link of one of your Skirt Sports Reviews by clicking An InLinkz Link-up.  If you link your blog, please mention your host on your own blog, and share the love by visiting some of the other linked blogs. Thanks MCM Mama Runs for the links. I first saw InLinkz on her blog.

1 comment:

  1. I am always looking for bras that are supportive enough for running for a D cup. may have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete