Share buttons

Monday, March 12, 2018

Lotta Breeze Capri Skirt Neverwear

Although I love to running skirts and I am a skirt sports ambassador, there are some skirts that Skirt Sports sell that I was pretty sure that I would never wear. One of those skirts was the Lotta Breeze Capri Skirt. It is a skirt with attached Capris. I like Capris, and I like running skirts, but I didn't think that the combination would be particularly flattering on me. I'm short, and I figured that the skirt and the capris would chop me one too many times. Though I didn't have high hopes for the design, I was presented with a deal that was too good to pass up, so I bought a pair.

As it turns out, I think the skirt looks great, and I'm going to get a lot of use out of it. Whats nice about it is that is is very versatile.  I can work out in it, but I can also go to the store or do errands and still have a little coverage on my bumm. I'll write a full review later, but for sure this never-wear is going to be a favorite.

If you are interested in the Lotta Breeze Capri Skirt, don't forget to use my 15% discount 825Sign on any full priced item offered on Skirt Sports' website.

2 comments: