Share buttons

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Failed MP 4/26/2018

I tried to do my MP run this morning and I just failed. It all started when I got on the treadmill. I expected my leg to feel great, but they didn't. I started to get upset, but instead of talking myself down, I just let the anxiety build. When I went out to run, I started thinking about my leg and the probable hernia that I have and the months of training that I have done. I got so distracted with negative self talk that I missed my turn. I jogged down a short hill before I realized that I was going the wrong way. When I figured it out, I went way too fast up the hill. I started breathing hard, sweating and getting nauseous. I stopped to catch my breath and calm down, but I didn't have the will to start up again. I just walked home.

I will try and run this afternoon and run the MP tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment