Share buttons

Monday, April 2, 2018

Recovery Monday, 4/2/2018

Even though I kept having to make up runs and I always seemed behind, I ended March with good mileage. I ran 266 miles, and I did all of my SOS runs.

Yesterday, I had to wake up very early to get my long run in. I ran 18 miles. My legs felt incredibly heavy. I ran very slow, and there was little fun to be had. I don't know what the problem was. Later that day, we all went hiking and I felt fine.

Hiking

I almost missed this guy in the tree. I think that it is a California Whipsnake (striped racer). I know little about identifying snakes, so I could be wrong. The only snake that I can identify is a rattle snake. I'm not particularly afraid of snakes, but I don't like them a whole lot either.



Today was a recovery run. I ran 11 miles very slowly. this should be my peak week in mileage. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment