Share buttons

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Hansons Strength Intervals Tuesday, 4/3/2018

I had a good run today, but I am tired, and I have a dehydration headache. I started with 7 miles of MP-10 intervals. I did a 1/2 mile warm-up on the TM and headed out for intervals. The first was 2 miles. I ran it too fast, but with so many hills its is difficult to judge. It should have been at 7:43, but I ran it at 7:34. The first recovery was 1/2 mile. The next interval was 2.75 miles. I ran it at 7:40, and I only took 1/4 mile recovery, because I was ready to get it over with. The last interval was 1.5 miles at 7:42. I only had an 8 oz. handheld with me. I would normally stop at a water fountain, fill up, etc, but I was running late for an appointment.  I did the 8 easy home without water or any nutrition. The last 3-4 miles were rough. I've run 44 miles the last three days. I'm pooped and so... ready for a rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment