Share buttons

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Mod Quad Skirt Sports Review Part 1

I bought my sister, Lisa, a the Skirt Sports Mod Quad for Christmas. She was skeptical, but she agreed to write a review after she tried it out. The review she wrote follows.

This was my first time trying a skirt for working out, and I liked it a lot.  I usually where capris when I teach dance fitness classes because they are full coverage and the most flattering for my shape, but I got this skirt as a gift and decided to give it a shot.  I found it to be more comfortable than capris which is a big plus.  I also love the pockets, especially the hidden one on the shorts.  With this skirt it is very easy to move in every direction, it is a great length for me and it helps me to stay a bit cooler than with capris or leggings.  The only thing I would improve on is the sizing.  I would love more exact sizing rather that small, medium, large, etc.  This skirt was just a tad bit tight through the hips and large in the waist.  The drawstring did help but it is not perfect for someone with a small waist and big hips.  Despite this, I do love the skirt and think it will get plenty of use.

If you are interested in the Mod Quad or any other Skirt Sports product, feel free to use my discount code: 825Sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment