Share buttons

Friday, January 19, 2018

Easy Run Friday, 1/19/18

Results for Castle to the Coast 8.2 mile race were published.  I was 37th overall and 14th woman.  I was 4th in the 40-49F AG and 1st in 45-49F AG.  Janet N. runs with the same run club as I do.  She is 60 years old and ran a 7 minute pace.  That is really fast for a woman of any age.  In my best shape, I probably couldn’t have put together a 5K on any portion of that course at a 7 minute mile pace.  Hats off to her.  I wish that she were blogging her training log, because I would read it every day.

Today was a (9) mile easy run.  The temps were a little cool, perfect really.  It was a nice run, but I was ready to be done at maybe the 7 mile mark.

I ran with my pone in a pocket on my shorts and the garmin tracking worked perfectly.  My husband was so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment