Share buttons

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Garmin 235 Saturday, 1/6/2018

Garmin 235 | Camping | fishing | rocket stove
Thursday I ran 11.5 at an easy pace and after headed for the lake with the family for a quick camping trip.  It rained on us Thursday night, but it was pleasantly adventurous.  Friday, we spent the day at the lake.  I did a lot of reading, but no exercise whatsoever.  We caught one fish, but he was so tiny we threw him back to let him fatten up. 


One of my teenage sons makes it his business to make a rocket stove every so often.  He is trying to perfect his design.  He used it to make lunch.  This could be his most efficient version yet.


When I got home today, a new Garmin 235 was waiting.  I ran 6 miles easy with a tabata added in to try it out.  I really did not want to run.  Certainly, a review for that will come in the next couple of days.

This luluemon challenge on strava is giving me a lot of trouble.  It only takes miles input from your watch.  I didn't know that so I manually input the miles when my watch broke.  That was a waste.  The miles I ran with my husband's watch will never count, but I used an old watch for a couple of other runs.  I figured out how to sync those miles, but the whole thing is a waste of time.  I hope the luluemon prize is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment