Share buttons

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Easy Run Wednesday, 1/10/2018

I had six miles on the schedule today, and six miles tomorrow.  I really want to take two days off in a row before racing, so I combined them for an 11.5 mile easy run, today.  I ate with free abandon before I went out for the run, and my GI tract made me pay.  I was pretty uncomfortable the entire run. For recovery I got in the spa & spent about 30 minutes compressing.  I have a medical unit that I got off of eBay.  I’m out of my recovery drink, so I had a glass of milk when I got in.  I’m considering trying Fluid recovery instead of Physiophyx, because it is cheaper, but I’m not quite ready to make the purchase.

I haven't decided how I want to handle the race.  I could go all out and just see what I have.  The disadvantage to that is that it will effect my training next week.  Another option is to run it at fast MP, that would be great training, but I would miss out on the fun of racing.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment