Share buttons

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Garmin 310XT, Wednesday, 1/3/2018

Garmin 310XT | Marathon Pace | Yoga | MP I have a Garmin 310TXT and my husband has a Garmin 310XT.  Mine fell apart in my hand on the 1st, and my husband's doesn't seem to hold a charge.  Good grief!  The last thing I want to do is buy a new watch.  Yesterday, I ran 11 miles and went to a stretch yoga class.

I pulled out the Garmin 205 for today's run.  That is my last hope.  I charged it and went for a run.  I don't want to go through the hassle of figuring out how to sink it unless I am going to use it for a while.

I did a mile .75 mile warm-up on the TM., then a 4 mile marathon pace followed by a 1.75 mile cool down.  The MP was actually slower than last week.  I'm not going to get too concerned, yet.  The route is extremely hilly.  I'm running a pretty flat 8 mile race in a couple of weeks.  If I can't maintain marathon pace for at least 5 miles, I'll adjust my goal.  I still have a couple of weeks before official training starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment