Share buttons

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Garmin 310XT Free to Whoever Wants It, Sunday 1/14/2018

I have a Garmin 310XT with a broken wristband.  I have put the watch back together, but it will fall apart again without some attention.  Garmin will fix the watch for $99.  You can see a pic of the problem in my Jan 3rd post.   Honestly, it could probably be fixed with some crazy glue.  I am going to keep my new Garmin 235, and I already have a backup watch that works.  If anyone would like me to send them the Garmin 310XT, I'll give it to you for free.  You would have to pay the cost of shipping and the envelope to put it in.  I cannot give you the outlet plug, but I will send the charging cord.  For the cost of I would guess not more than $130 (shipping to Garmin & my shipping costs), you could have a good backup watch.  The 310XT is functionally pretty much like the 235, but it is bulkier and does not give you some of the stats like VO2max.  Leave a comment or contact me if you would like me to send it to you.

I have no desire to run today at all.  I just want to get down to watching some football!


No comments:

Post a Comment