Share buttons

Friday, June 17, 2022

Friday, 6/17/2022

Today's Training

  •  1.37 early morning hike with the dog. It was nice and foggy, so I figured he'd like it.
  • I did a Fluid Running class at high noon. I have extremely sensitive skin, so I'm battling a chlorine rash. I just got some powdered vitamin C that I am going to mix with water and spray on after I get out the pool. I ordered a pre-swim cream that has got good reviews on Amazon. Hopefully, I can get through the next few days. I created a run on my Garmin that copied one of the Fluid Running classes that was just running with a pretty easy sequence, so I could listen to the music that I wanted during the class. My Garmin won't tell me anything except run or recover, so I have to memorize the intensity of each step. If I had the Garmin on my wrist, I could look down and get more info, but Bluetooth does not work in water, so I left the watch on the side of the pool. I could not do this for a more complicated class, but this one had a simple repetition, so I was able to easily memorize the routine, and it worked great. The pool was super crowded, but I shared a lane with someone who could actually swim and did not splash crazily in my face, so I was happy.
  • I planned to do a Peloton class in the evening, but I'm so sore. I have no idea why. Ok, maybe its (3) workouts a day for the past week, but I've hit the limit, so no Peloton for me today. I'm going to vacuum and mop instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment