Share buttons

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Thursday, 6/16/2022

Training:

  • 7AM at the pool Fluid Running. I did Running on Empty. It is a track workout. I truly felt like I was doing a track workout it. It was hard, but in a good way. I also think I finally really understand the leg stroke. It was a great workout overall.

 

 

  • Rehab-ish Knee Exercises

When I got home, I had a protein shake and settled into knee focused exercises while I watched the hearings.

  • After lunch, I headed to the gym for a round of 5 X 5s. I didn't want to be there, but I felt strong nonetheless.
  • The dog doesn't care if I'm tired. We took him on a hike in the late afternoon.


  • Finally, a short Peloton class with Tunde. I did a 90's hip hop class that I love so I got through OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment