Share buttons

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Weekend, 6/25-26/2022

Saturday, both my husband and I did a Fluid Running class at 7:00AM. I did the 10 Year Anniversary class. I thought it was going to be an easier class, but it was challenging. It ended with ten 30 second sprint repeats with 30 seconds rests. That was a little bit tough (in a good way).

After breakfast, it was back to the gym for 5X5s. Thankfully, it was bench press day, so no overhead press. You know how I feel about overhead press.

We did a four mile hike with the dog, in the afternoon.








On Sunday, I did a lot of housework & just took the dog on a short walk.

I normally don't plan out my Fluid Running week of classes, but next week, I am going to run according to a schedule. Here is my plan.

Monday: Go Big or Go Home (Endurance, Run, Combo, Sprints)

Tuesday: High Gear (Endurance, Sprints)

Wednesday: One Step Ahead (Level 1, Combo)

Thursday: Max Out (Endurance, Sprints)

Friday: Fundamentals +5K

Saturday: HIIT a 5K (Combo, Sprints, Run)

Sunday: 10K Fluid Running (Endurance)

No comments:

Post a Comment