Share buttons

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tuesday, 6/14/2022

 Yesterday's calorie goal was 1700 calories with 89 grams protein. I was well within the calorie count but below protein goals by 20 grams

Today's Training:

I got up early to get it done.

  • 5:30 AM 30 minute Peloton Casablanca Records cycling class

I was really tired, and Cody was sloppy with his cuing, but the music was fire!

 

  • 7:00 AM Fluid Running at the pool

I wore my new heart rate monitor, but the data didn't upload. I did Tidal Wave. It is a level 3, 57 minute class. This is one of my favorite classes. I like the intensity. I like the structure of the class too. It starts with track running. Then it goes to cross country movements and ends with sprints. The sets are repeated.  






  • 5 X 5 workout at the gym with some additional exercises. I was truly done after that. I felt good about all I accomplished, but time for lunch and break.


  • I ended the day with a short hike (about .9 miles) with the dog. I did not want to do it, but the dog needed to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment