Share buttons

Monday, June 13, 2022

Monday, 6/12/2022

The calorie counting has begun. I'm going for 1700 calories a day and hoping to burn 700 though exercise 5 days a week. That leaves me really trying to figure out if water running burns as many calories as they say. I don't burn 100 calories a mile running. It is something like 85-90 a mile. If water running and land running burn the same amount of calories, I should be burning about 500 calories during 55 minutes of water running. If I can stick to my calorie count, I guess I'll have some proof one way or another.

Today's Training:

  • Some basic rehab-ish exercises (hip, core, etc.)
  • Fluid Running: Run with a Pro, Level 3, 55 Minutes

This class did not go as smoothly as I hoped. A guy did not want me in the lane with him.  It was ridiculous. He eventually moved to another lane when one opened up, but not before engaging me in conversation which both annoyed me and interrupted my workout. I could go on and on and tell the story, but I'm trying not to give energy to stupid stuff. This guy was definitely not worth my energy.

Run with a Pro has been my least favorite class, but I'm going to reserve judgement, because, in all fairness, I was discombobulated and in a bad mood after the encounter with the weirdo.

  • 30 minute Peloton cycling class: XOXO Cody

This class hit the spot. Even after going to the store and doing errands, I was still irritated from the pool encounter. Cody talked his usual raunchy trash and told me I was great. It was just what I needed.

I'll let you know tomorrow, if I hit the calorie goal. In case you are wondering how I have so much time in the day to work out, it is my first day of summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment