Share buttons

Monday, June 27, 2022

Monday, 6/25/20022


I did a short morning walk with the pooch where I finished an audiobook book called Pale Blue Dot(s) by Erin Mallon. When someone says "pale blue dot," in science fiction, they are usually referring to an iconic photograph of Earth taken on Feb. 14, 1990, by NASA’s Voyager 1 spacecraft. The image inspired the title of scientist Carl Sagan's book, Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space, in which he wrote: "Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us." The title of the book I read is sorta related to the famous pic. The audible only cost me .99. Unfortunately, it wasn't even worth that much to me. It was only an hour and a half, so I finished it, but I'm clueless as to why the book was even written. What is weird to me is that the book got mostly 4-5 stars. How is that possible? I'll have to read some of the reviews. Here is my Goodreads review.

I had physical therapy at noon. The Physical Therapist was pretty positive and gave me some really concrete things that I could work on. Since he just demonstrated the exercises, when I got home, I did them all.

I should have done a Peloton class, but I didn't make it happen.

I had a 7PM reservation at the pool. I've had never gone so late before. I did the Go Big or Go Home (Endurance, Run, Combo, Sprints) class. I was really tired for this class. the class was fine. It was mostly endurance sets.


No comments:

Post a Comment