Share buttons

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Wednesday, 6/15/2022

Yesterday's calorie goal was 1700 calories with 95 grams protein. I hit both numbers perfectly.

Today's Training:

I wanted to repeat, yesterday's, early morning Peloton class, but when the alarm rang, I didn't get up. I did make it to the pool for 7AM Fluid running. I did the same class as yesterday. I was sure I'd have heartrate data this time but again, it didn't work. I don't think the monitor is compatibles with my watch. Tidal Wave is a nice class. It's mostly intervals, which is what I like but I need some endurance work. Back to Running Like a Pro, tomorrow. I think that one is boring, but I've got some plans to snazz it up a bit.

I did a 30 minute Peloton ride a little later in the day. I tried a new instructor, Sam Yo. the class was the Motown ride. I was feeling really tired, but I gave it as much as I could.

I ended the day with a mile hike with the dog. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment