Share buttons

Friday, June 24, 2022

Thursday, 6/23/2022

  • 7AM  of Fluid Running

I did a class called Back on Track. The class consisted of two identical routines. You do the first one at an easier effort, and then you do the same routine at a harder effort. I probably did both routines at nearly the same effort. I didn't really go all out, but I didn't take it too easy in the beginning either. Honestly, I didn't really put in the effort that I could have. The thing about water running is that you get what you put into it more than running. If I were running on land, as long as I was running, no matter how slowly, I would stay in at least an aerobic state. With water running, you have to put in the work to be in an aerobic state. If I'm not putting in the effort, my heartrate could fall to 95. You have to be present and serious about the workout.

  • 5X5s at the gym

I want everyone to know that I really hate overhead press. I don't use the word hate a lot, but it might be that serious. I have to take a full three minutes between each set if I am going to have any hope of lifting that retched bar. It takes forever, and it never gets any easier.



My son agreed to go on a short hike with me. It is his last day visiting. He goes back to school tomorrow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment