Share buttons

Monday, July 13, 2015

MON, 7/13/2015 TRAIL

I started with a 1 mile warm-up on the TM.  All three of us, started out, but the boys didn't warm-up very well, so they thought starting pace was too fast.  It was only 8:53.  They need to warm up a little more.  I stopped at the gate and waited for both of them.


DS1 took off.  DS2 and I started together, but he outpaced me up the initial hill.  He waited for me, but his paced slowed significantly after we all met up.  DS1 took off again.  DS2 & I started together, but eventually, I got too far ahead of him and waited.  When he caught up he told me that his knee hurt.  We walked from that point.  DS1 walked DS2 home and left me to repeat some of the run.

The trail portion ended up being 3.3 miles at a 10 minute pace.  The total mileage for the day was 4.8 miles.

When my DH, got home, the entire family did the challenge tape together.  I didn't do the last few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment