Share buttons

Saturday, July 11, 2015

SAT, 7/11/2015 LONG

This Saturday was a repeat of last Sat's long run.

I got up at 6. I had 16 oz. of water, a whole grain bagel & coffee.  I thought I had a energy bar bagel, last week, but actually it was whole grain.  It was pretty nasty.  I smothered it in cream cheese to get it down.  Tony and I got out of the house at about 7:40.

We ran our hilly route, slightly faster than last week.





When I got home, I had 8 oz. of coconut water, 8 oz. of water and an electrolyte pill.  I headed out and took the long route to the hotel.  I had to stop at Pioneer Park to use the facilities, but it was a quick stop.



At the hotel, I had a small box of yogurt raisins and an electrolyte pill.  Then, I ran home.



Overall, I felt strong, but it was overcast.  The last leg of the run was much faster than last SAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment