Share buttons

Saturday, July 4, 2015

SAT, 7/4/2015 LONG

I got up at 5:00AM and had a energy bar bagel with cream cheese and drank a 16 oz. glass of water.  The bagel wasn't very good.  I also took an allergy pill and an asthma pill.  I went back to bed, but I couldn't sleep, so I read.

I got back up at 6:30 and had coffee.

My DH and I got out the door about 8:15.  The weather was overcast.  The run starts up hill, so of course, it was hard, but we went a little faster than last week.



DH continued into the neighborhood, but I ran home.  I drank 8oz. of young coconut milk and maybe about 4 oz. of water.  I went to the bathroom and packed a few raisins and a (1) endurolyte pill.  All of this took about 15 minutes, much longer than I anticipated.

I kept a much faster pace on part II than last week.  I felt pretty good.



At the hotel, I took an endurolyte, went to the bathroom, drank some water at the fountain and ate a few raisins before heading home.

I was able to keep a pretty good pace, but the end was very difficult.





No comments:

Post a Comment