Share buttons

Saturday, July 4, 2015

SAT, 7/4/2015 LONG RUN RECAP

I think that all of my preparations paid off.  Overall, I was much stronger.  The end was hard, but my pace was much faster.  I must admit that I need more water than I'm getting.

The energy bar bagel wasn't great tasting, but it was so dense, I imagine that it had great carbohydrates.  I will find a way to add a boiled egg next time, maybe even a piece of banana.

I forgot about the yogurt 15 minutes before the run.  I'll try that next time.

The coconut milk, after part 1, wasn't very tasty, but doable.  I should probably do 8 oz of water (instead of 4) along with the coconut milk.

I need to pack the raisins and pill before I leave, next time.  It took too much time to prepare.  I need to slice the break time between parts 1 & 2 in half.

No comments:

Post a Comment