Share buttons

Friday, June 2, 2023

Day 3 Patellofemoral Joint Replacement

Day 3 was the first day that I was able to give my husband some relief from waiting on me hand and foot. I couldn't bend my knee, but if I could manage to get up and down if I could do it with a straight leg that I didn't need to swing. He still needed to do a lot for me, but I didn't feel like I was overwhelming him.

One of the exercise that the PT gave me was to practice bending my leg. It was extremely painful to do. I added some coins so that I could measure the distance that I was bending.


I was in a lot of pain when i went to bed. I hadn't taken a lot of pain medication during the day, but I took (2) when I went to bed. It took a long time to fall asleep because I was in pain, but I slept the entire night and woke up feeling pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment