Share buttons

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Week 3: Day 18 Patellofemoral Joint Replacement

 Saturday, June 17, 2023

I woke up with a headache and pretty tired, so I took some ibuprofen and Tylenol with breakfast, but besides that I didn't have any more pain medication the rest of the day.

I'm really trying to work on straightening my leg, so I decided to do a passive 5 minute stretch, 10 times during the day. Five time, I sat with my legs out in front of me on a second chair with a 15 pound weight on my thigh; and five times I laid on my stomach with my knees off the table with an ankle weight.

I did a long extensive workout in the morning, I went on a one mile hike (no elevation) in the afternoon. Normally, I would do one more workout and take a second walk, but today I just rode the bike five minutes and did a passive extension stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment