Share buttons

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Day 7 Patellofemoral Joint Replacement

 6/6/2023 Tuesday

I felt incredibly clear headed when I woke up, because I didn't take pain medication last night. When I opened my eyes, I didn't feel any pain, but when I started to move around, there was a little bit pain. Nothing I couldn't handle.

Day 7 was my first follow-up appointment. The doc took off the big bandage. I thought that there would be staples or stiches to remove, but there was nothing to remove. Evidently, the wound is glued together. I still can't see it. It is covered by steri strips which will evidently peel off at some time. The Doc, also, called in another pain medication. I hope that I do better with it.

It was along drive to the doctor's office. I was little worn out by it, so I didn't do much, besides some exercises, when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment