Share buttons

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Week 3: Day 15 Patellofemoral Joint Replacement

 Wednesday, June 14, 2023

The day started off tough. I had trouble sleeping, as usual. Everything seemed more difficult. During my morning exercises, I usually take a measurement of my heal slide, but this time I felt a stinging along my incision, so I stopped.

I did leg extensions using my monkey feet attachment, and it was way too heavy. I won't do that again. My knee hurt all day. My physical therapist told me to take it easy tomorrow. We did some measurements today.


My flexion has improved 30 degrees. And my extension improved some as well. I would love to be at 120 by my next measurement, but that seems so far away. I was also able to make a complete revolution on the bike, today for the first. Honestly, I think that I was seated a little further away than I usually am, but I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment