Share buttons

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Week 3: Days 20-21 Patellofemoral Joint Replacement

 Monday, June 19, 2022

I peeled off the last of steri strips to completely reveal the scar and I got another rash. It seems unlikely that the rash is related to any medication. I didn't take any medication at all yesterday or today.

I had a doctor's appointment, today. The doc seemed very happy with my progress and told me to keep doing what I'm doing. I did my normal exercises in the morning, but not much after I got home from the appointment.


Tuesday, June 20, 2023

I got up early and did a pretty extensive workout. I'm still trying to work on ROM every hour. About midday, my husband and I went on our first real hike. I used poles because there is a pretty steep part that I don't think that I could have done without poles. The hike was about 1.75 miles.

My second workout was something that I found on YouTube.

In the evening, I went on a .85 mile walk.

The doc gave me the OK to start using ointment on my scar, so I started using Scar Away gel today.

When I went to bed, my foot was hurting. I did a lot today. I may have over did it.



No comments:

Post a Comment